Shara Sanctuary & Retreat is a Centre for Health & Wellbeing conveniently located in Hallett Cove, South Australia, just a short stroll to the ocean. It is a place of peace, harmony and tranquility where you can relax, rejuvenate and recharge your body, mind and soul. The services offered at Shara Sanctuary & Retreat are designed to bring about inner health, wellbeing, peace, joy and happiness.
Owner Sue Shaw is a Psychosomatic Therapist, Reiki Master, Certified Angel Intuitive, AromaTouch Therapist and Festival Director. Sue’s ability to channel guidance for each individual combined with her extensive experience in a number of healing modalities, assists the client on their journey of enlightenment, bringing a sense of clarity, purpose, acceptance and peace within.
Shara Sanctuary Services
- Reiki Energy Healing
- Angel Intuitive Reading
- Distant Angel Intuitive Reading
- Reiki with the Angels (combined reading and healing)
- Monthly Spiritual Celebration Circle
- Weekly Meditation Group
- AromaTouch Therapy
- Hypnotherapy Healing
- Face Reading
- Combined Face Reading & Body Analysis
- Body Mind Analysis Therapy Session
- Emotional Release Trigger Point Therapy
Book all services online by visiting Shara Services & Bookings and making your selection or phone Sue on 0421 915 591. For further information or to book a service please use the Product Enquiry Form from your selected service.
We incorporate our vast industry knowledge in promotion, advertising, marketing and PR to offer professional and unique events that inspire people to achieve their best both on a personal level and business level.
Our focus is on providing South Australians and visitors to SA with the opportunity to come and experience something new at Shara Sanctuary & Retreat and one of our many events including:
- Wellness Wednesday Weekly Meditation Group at Trott Park Neighbourhood Centre
- Monthly Spiritual Celebration Circle/Meditation at Shara Sanctuary & Retreat
- Enlighten Adelaide Festival
- Riverland Wellness Festival
- Wellbeing Retreat Weekends