6pm Fri 29 August – 1pm Sun 31 August 2014 at Karinga Park Homestead, Hindmarsh Island
* Luxury Retreat Accommodation * Workshops * Meditations * Soul Nourishment * Massage * Angel Readings * AromaTouch Therapy
Hosted by Sue Shaw, in partnership with Dawn and David Bridgman, this well-being retreat weekend had all the right ingredients for a weekend of learning, discovering and experiencing complimentary therapies.
Dawn mindfully took care of guests as the hostess whilst Sue facilitated the daily guided meditations and offered guests the opportunity to have a guided angel intuitive reading, an AromaTouch Therapy session or a Reiki healing energy treatment. David was kept busy pampering guests with massages all weekend and he facilitated a Drumming Circle on Saturday evening.
We had the most delicious, healthy vegetarian food prepared with love by Vanessa Sumner from The Passion Pot.
As well as providing guests with a complimentary 15 minute massage, a complimentary 15 minute Bio-Resonance session and daily guided meditations, we had a number of guest speakers to provide insights and learning at the workshops including:
- Healing with the Angels presented by Sue Shaw, Shara Sanctuary & Retreat
- Bio-Resonance presented by Rose Morris, My Perfect Health
- Mindfulness presented by Kerry Ariel, Shine Your Light
- Heal your Life presented by Tammy Mansfield, Living your Joy!
- Drumming Circle presented by David Bridgman from Be Kneaded Massage Therapy